Happy 2019 my berries,
And this year begins with a bang! My heart is bursting with joy and happiness because Blueberry Creative Designs has been nominated to the prestigious Liebster Award 🙂
This has been an amazing blogging adventure and I am loving every second of it!
Thank You, my berries!
What is The Liebster Award?
The Liesbter Award is an internet award, given to bloggers from other bloggers. The word Liebster has German origins – it means dearest, nicest, kindest, endearing… According to The Global Aussi, the earliest case of the awards go back to 2011. This amazing award is a form of recognizing and discovering other blogs.
Liebster Award: The Rules
- Write a post and use the award graphic
- Thank the blogger that nominated you – Thanks dear Shanice for this nomination!
- Answer the questions that were provided by the blogger
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your blog post with them so that they can accept it!
Where is the best place you have traveled to?
I was blessed to have the opportunity to travel with my family and by myself to different countries since I was young. Each country we visited had its own essence, something unforgettable that touched my heart deeply. However, the place that I cherish the most, and where I lived for several years, is France.
France has inserted itself in my heart like a missing piece from a long-lost puzzle. I (literally) fell in love with France when I discovered a new little cafe around the corner, the old, dusted bookstore full of undiscovered gems, the magnificent gardens, or a new museum.
Oh! I can’t even begin with museums and how much I love them! If you are visiting France, let me know, and I’ll tell you my favorites.
What is happiness to you?
To be with the people I love and to have the blessing of telling them how much I love them every day. I love you momma : )
What’s worth missing sleep?
A great movie with pop corn or a cup of hot cocoa!
What song is your personal anthem?
I have so many favorite songs that I can’t list them all here! I am old school, from Led Zeppelin to Queen, and The Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Aretha Franklin, music is a big part of my everyday life. In honor of the one and only Ms. Aretha Franklin, today I am sharing this magnificent performance with you:
What are some of your favorite songs?
I have a million songs I like! Among my favorites:
- Ob La Di – Ob La Da – The Beatles
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd
- One Week – Barenaked Ladies
- Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin (Two words: Jimmy Page. Enough said.)
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
I love to watch The Sound of Music, Star Wars & Lord of The Rings.
What are you most passionate about?
Passion is a great thing to have in our lives. Passion is a force that drives us into doing something with love and energy. For example, I am passionate about knowledge. I am curious bee per nature, and I am always looking forward to learning new things. Reading is another of my great loves, even if I am busy, I try to round-up a reading list to challenge myself every year!
My Questions & Nominees:
Here are my questions for the lovely nominees, feel free to use other questions from this post : )
- What would be your favorite place in the world?
- What makes you passionate about blogging?
- If you had a superpower, what would you do?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- What are your blogging goals for 2019?
- What are some of your favorite songs?
- What are you most passionate about?
Here are the nominees:
+ Beth @ BooksNest
+ Ash @ iinktrails
+ Nicole @ Nicole’s Notebook
+ Patty @ Whimziville
+ Aoife @ Scattered Stars
+ Victoria @ The Contented Reader
Thank you very for this honor,
I see you soon my berries,